If you have installed an old version of RCP, and want to do an update for a new version, You could use the "RCP_Lite_VX.X.X.X.exe" installer provided by Rheonics and skip the full install. Double click on the file to start the install process.
- Click Next on the dialog below to start the installation process
- A dialog will appear to select the installation directories. Use the default, unless there is a reason to select a different location, and click “Next".
- Click check box to create a Desktop shortcut, and click “Next”:
- Click “Install” to complete the installation process of RCP:
- The installer will extract the files in the default destination.
- Click "Finish" to finish the install process.
RCP software is now updated and ready to use.