- Float: IEEE754 floating point. This data type spans two registers which should be read together. Depending on the endianness of the host it might be necessary to swap high/low byte and/or the respective registers.
- Int16: Signed 16 bit integer (register)
- Uint16: Unsigned 16 bit integer
- Parameter status: The parameter status is a bitmask of individual status bits. As a general rule Bit 0 checking should be implemented where a set bit corresponds to an error/warning condition. In case of a critical error the parameter value is also set to NAN (not a number – See IEE754)
- Bit 0: General error – Check other bits for more detailed configuration
- Bit 1: Internal configuration error – Restart. If error persists call Rheonics for support
- Bit 2: Hardware error, e.g. broken temperature sensor. Call Rheonics for support and arrange RMA
- Bit 3: Dependency error: a parameter is calculated from other parameters and one of the source parameter has an error. Check all other parameters for errors.
- Bit 4: Device is starting up and no results are ready.
- Bit 5: Internal error – Restart. If error persists call Rheonics for support.
- Bit 8: Parameter result is not stable. Check measurement conditions (flow, vibration, etc.)
- Bit 15: Parameter exceeds sensor upper limit. No results available.
- Bit 14: Parameter below sensor lower limit. No results available.
- Bit 13: Parameter value above upper warning range. Measurements might not be accurate and sensor performance might be reduced.
- Bit 12: Parameter value below lower warning range. Measurements might not be accurate and sensor performance might be reduced.
Modbus TCP - Data Types Print
Modified on: Fri, 3 Jul, 2020 at 3:14 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.