Modified on: Mon, 5 Jun, 2023 at 10:46 PM
No LED lights, display, or output signals
- Check power supply and cabling
Viscosity is not stable
- SRV viscosity output is compared against only the dynamic viscosity of the calibration fluids.
- The sensor is not fully in fluid.
NaN values are displayed on the RCP software or PLC
- Check wiring from the probe to SME is correct.
- Measure the internal resistance from the probe
No data is visible
- Try to reset the SME and/or restart your master.
- Check all settings are correct with RCP and controller side.
- Verify there is no duplicated address in the network
- Try to use the ping command to get a response from either the PLC or SME.
- Verify that the latest version of the GSD file is installed.
- Verify that the station name is unique over the network.
The measured value is different from my reference standards
- SRV viscosity output is compared against only dynamic viscosity of the calibration fluids
Wrong Unit from the data stream
- Unit is received as HEX representation, convert to decimal
Wrong readings for each parameter
- Verify each parameter is correctly mapped, some bytes are swapped
Sensor Status does not match any bit from the sensor status table
- Sensor status byte is swapped
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.